Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Roses & Randomness

Roses? Oh don't ask me! It's just like that. Thank you very much for your concern. It was unnecessary though.

*smiles* We were speaking of music, weren't we? Mhm... So, here's the thing. My taste in music is peculiar. And it is awfully diversified. It is a khichri, basically. I shall post my playlist some day and then you'll know, lol. But for now let me give you a little example, I love "Anokha Ladla" by Tina Sani and I love "Save Tonight" by Eagle Eye Cherry too. I love "Deepak Raag Hai Chahat Apni" by Shahida Parveen and I love "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette. I love listening to "Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Ayegi Tu" by Kishore Kumar and I love listening to umm.... You get the point, don't you? *grins* 

It appears as if I listen to too much music. Well no, that is not the case much. I listen to it when I feel like listening.

You know what, I was in an aiween (read: bad) mood when I started writing this random post. But now, I am feeling great. Randomness is awesome. Oookay. I am weird. Period.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so u listen all kinds of music depending on mood..similar case as mine..u hve gud choice of urdu shairi...mood swing nd randomness rocks :)

Post a Comment