Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lovely little things...

I am really looking forward to Eid. *grins* Just thinking about it is making me grin. Last year's Eid was awesome. The entire family gathered at my mama's place and it was great. The giggles, the gossips, the food (err.. not my thing though). Everything was fun. I remember BJ and Z. teasing me on my driving skills. They kept calling me driver and kept pestering me on how BJ forced Pa jani to get the car insured just because of me.

Oh by the way, BJ thinks I'm a mad driver. Well, because one day I and BJ were coming back from my chachu's place and I was driving my car and he was driving his. Chachu's and our homes are close by so, we were using the service road instead of the main and it had gotten a little traffic-ky due to the double parking. So anyways, I got through it but BJ got stuck. Imagine that, lol. So, I had to wait for him. When we reached home, he narrated to Ami jani how quickly I by passed the jam. He said, he thought, 'Aaj tu gayee gaari... Jis speed se ye nikli hai... Allah khair...' lol.

By the way, I kind of agree with the male species, women drivers are dumb. Trust me. I'm not referring to myself though, lol. (Although, I might myself be dumb. Or not!) But generally speaking, women don't make good drivers. The only problem is that they kind of trouble others as well.

I am still a beginner but I am a little too good for beginner (Thanks to my coach: Chachu). I have no idea how did I manage to learn to drive. When I initially started learning, at times BJ and at times another driver Alauddin uncle used to teach us (me and my sisters). I remember I found it so hard to get the car moving in the first gear. I found it so hard to press the accelerator and leave the clutch simultaneously and consequently, I used to almost always end up stalling. It's all so bloody calculated bhaee.  BJ used to get pissed off. Allauddin uncle didn't use to say anything though. Anyhow, teen teen logon ki jee torr mehnat ke baad I mastered getting into the first gear. *smiles* Driving used to be fun initially. Now that I know how to drive, the charm has evaporated. *smiles*

I didn't really want to learn to drive but Pa jani wanted me to learn. He calls me his chhota driver. Actually he calls me chhotu, lol. Well because, I am his assistant electrician, carpenter, plumber, driver, et cetera. A handy-man (or girl), in short. *grins* Jack of all trades, master at none! Anyways, so he actually wanted us to be less dependent on the drivers. Because drivers are similar to electricity here in Pakistan, they keep coming and going, lol. Saeed bhai left. :( He decided he wanted to drive a larger vehicle, lol. Now, we've got Anwar bhai. I hope he doesn't leave anytime soon. He's a good person too. But Saeed bhai was so nice.

Drivers and massi's are my Ami jani's hugest dilemmas. Unki tu raat din ki neend haram hojati hai agar driver chala jaye ya jane wala ho. Ami huzoor is worried these days. She's pretty upset. She has lost some of her jewellry. She has looked everywhere but to no use. Please pray that she finds her things back. Insha'Allah.

Umm... Oye guess what! I haven't been to shopping the entire Ramazan. Not even once. Can you believe that? *grins* I despise shopping. As astonishing as it may sound to you, but yes. I don't have the stamina required for shopping. Mera bas chalay tu mere liye koi aur shopping karliya karay. However, I am not that lucky. I happen to be a bit picky. So, my sisters and mother don't risk buying things for me until and unless I beg them too. It doesn't mean I don't love clothes or shoes or et cetera. In fact, I love everything except shopping. Despite this fact, I have to shop. And surprisingly, this time I haven't been out at all. However, my tayari is complete. How? Long story.

I talk too much. This will end here.

Good night.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nd i used to think BJ was a female :) right about the female drivers excluding u :)..they r quite confused on roads..hope the jewelery is found soon.
and thats a positive change if u can keep up to this habit of not shopping..wud be relief for someone in future :p

Unknown said...

Lucky you. :o I hope you have a great Eid!

I should start learning to drive soon. I've been putting it off for ages.

I hope you find the jewellery soon :)

ph_the princess said...

Yyyeeyyy I am looking forward to eid too :D wishing you a great eid :)
Ahan tyari complete without going out to shop *scratches head* wonder how :S
Nice blog :)

Sidrah said...

am so looking forward to Eid ^^ i know am gonna have great fun, Insha'Allah =D
Hope you have lots of fun too!

I wanna learn driving =o I will be the smart female drver (for the change) *wink*

followed ur blog =)

Sunkee Ann said...

@ majworld: Haha. Just as I thought you were a female, lol.
Oh and about not being a fond of shopping, I don't have to keep up to this habit. It comes very naturally and it's pretty deep-rooted. :)

Sunkee Ann said...

@ Anuradha: Thank you very much :) You should. You should start leaning it. It will be fun. Well, initially yes. It'll be fun until before your family starts taking you as a substitute for the driver when the driver doesn't turn up, lol. ;)

Sunkee Ann said...

@ Anuradha: P.S. Thank you for following.

@ princess: Thank you. I wish you a very happy Eid too. :)
And about the tayari being complete thing, amazing no? :D lol
Thank you for liking the blog and following.

Sunkee Ann said...

@ Sidrah: Thank you. I hope you have loads of fun too.
Oh yes please, be a smart one!! ;)
And thank you for following.

Unknown said...

LOL, I think that's what my dad has been hinting at. xD Five months until I'm old enough to get a licence :)

Post a Comment