"Khosham me-ayad" by Farhad Darya
"Bass ke dar aatash-e hijraan-e kas-e sokhtayee
Ashk-e jaan parwar o aah-e tu khosham me-ayad..."
Okay. Here's another song that I adore very much. It's by an Afghan singer and is in Dari dialect of Farsi. Exotic much? Yeah, I know. *smiles*
I want to learn Farsi some day, Insha'Allah. Well, because I am in love with this language for some reason. *smiles*
7 comments:
chalo..urdu shairi mushkil se samajh aati hai mujhe nd afghani rather farsi shairi :)..uff..thanks god u dn't like chinese poetry :)..reason u love this language..hmmm..planning selling irani goods here :p..u could hve become gud poetry teacher..may be a urdu professor :)
Ahem, want to learn this language for some reason? Kya reason hay jeeeee? :P hehe
Me too love this language. And always try to learn it from my cousin, because he lives with these afghani people in Peshawar so thori bohut aati hay usko.
But hey, try to listen to some Irani farsi songs. They are also very beautiful.
i want to understand "Bibi Sanem" by Zeb and Haniya..lol..=/
:)
@ Sidra:
Yes, that too is a very lovely song and I sort of understand what it means. Of course, because I googled it up, lol.
@ majworld: Oh no no! Me being a teacher of any kind is a bad bad idea. :)
Meray comment ka reply hi nahi kia =O *sniff*
@ salman: :) lol
Post a Comment