Saturday, September 4, 2010

Resonance... II

This is a continuation of a previous post - Resonance
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Empty places can create echoes of lasting clarity.

His voice echoed inside her heart. Bouncing off against the stoned walls, they died their own death. With every death, a new voice was born and soon the silence was replaced with harsh discordance. This piercing cacophony made it agonizing to remain silent any longer. However, the noises stared in awe realizing that their endeavours had merely managed to make her lips quiver. Shaking their heads, they decided to leave.

And the silence prevailed.

I love you
A faint whisper raised its head in some corner.
Do I love him?
A doubt roamed aimlessly inside her heart.
Do I really love him any longer or has he just become a mundane matter?
The whispers grew louder.
Can you tell him that your heart is empty; that all your love has evaporated leaving nothing but a void?
Someone sneered inside her.
Stop it! Just stop it! I love him, I do.
She yelled back.
Is it so?
The sneers turned into a loud scornful laughter.
Frightened he might hear the voices, she looked at him.

Her eyes met his for the first time. It seemed as if an eternity had passed by.
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh u can write for star plus :p kidding..nice one...
in next post write how they both fought with kitchen utensils after their marriage.p

Roshni said...

You're so descriptive with yur writings! wowness.

Anonymous said...

Lovely :)

Sunkee Ann said...

@ majworld: Eww!! Star plus... Yuck!! :@ Let's hope we never meet beyond this cyber space majworld sahib!
Btw, whoever said they were going to get married or walk any further at all, for that matter?? Hmm?
However... a battle with culinary ammunition... Mhm.. I like the idea...! I might write sometime. I just might, lol.

Sunkee Ann said...

@ Roshni: That's so very kind of you and thank you for visiting. ☺ Hope you'd drop by again.

Sunkee Ann said...

@ Salman: Thank you.
I couldn't find your blog at Wordpress, perhaps you've deleted it or so?

Anonymous said...

I was there for a pretty small time, i needed time to put my default blogger blog on my Domain, and its done. You can view it on http://www.salmansaeed.info

Anonymous said...

majworld sahib..i m feeling like 21st grade officer :p nd i thought story should be more realistic and should go bit further :p..u try it, i m telling it will sell like hot cakes..btw u should hire me as ur marketing manager :p

Sunkee Ann said...

@ salman: your comment was in spam. Just noticed. :p Excuse me.

S.S said...

Lol! Glad you found it atlast and will come to my blog now :P

Post a Comment