Love. It isn't what it once used to be, is it?
It is a magnificent piece of literature that has lost its charm in translation.
A once-marvelous work of architecture that has lost its wonder at the hands of time. Now but a remnant suggesting a beautiful structure that once stood with all its air.
A holy scripture that has been adulterated over centuries. And now, is anything but close to its true sacred form.
A religion, once divine, recreated and corrupted by man. A religion that has been robbed off of all divinity and sanctity.
That my dear, is love as we know it.
4 comments:
Love is Lost nowadays.
Its all infatuation, addiction and missing people.
Love is nowhere to be found.
It consists of Respect, which is missing.
It consists of Feelings, which is swapped by Lust nowadays.
It consists of Unselfishness, while one can do anything for his own smile nowadays.
Its so hard to find people who really can die for someone else.
I know how i worked out to get the courage of making her engage to someone else myself. Because i needed her happiness.
We when get betrayed nowadays, we first mourn in their memories, which is useless. So then we get up and Swear and Abuse at them, but, in the end we say, 'I still wish that you stay happy'. See how much we still love them? Bullshit. Its not that we love them. Its just the Purity of our heart that makes us wish them the happiness even after so much.
If it was LOVE. Then those TWO can never be separated by anything, except a Divine Power.
Love is rare *sigh*
PS. I would like to add this comment of mine to my Post, with your permission.
agreed..i was thinking about love today also..may be love is the life long companionship seeing through all hards and happiness..not just attraction and then interesting chit chat as its happening these days..
Sorry, but I disagree.
Not that I believe every person who says those 3 Magic Words means them or truly understands what he is saying but..as long as there is even just one person who "loves" truly, the sanctity and divinity of this holy religion is intact, for the purity of that person's feelings would always efface the profanity of the others'. And there are ATLEAST 2 people in my life who are the true followers of this religion. That's just one reason out of many and that's just about one dimension of love out of many.
@ salman, majworld and B.:
Am I glad to see that at least someone decided to disagree with what I said. I was hoping for someone to. You don't need to be sorry. It is, indeed, delightful.
B. I appreciate the profundity of your words. Despite how contradictory this may sound, let me say that I am a a believer. A follower. Someone who knows, despite the corruption, what the true form of this religion is.
Nevertheless, love appears to have become something utterly mundane. It annoys me how commonplace it has become. And, most of us are a little delusional and fanciful, frankly speaking, when we mistake banal feelings for love.
And by the way, why is it that, our scope of 'love' is so limited? All of us speak of love in such a restricted context. Love is larger than this particular context, isn't it? To quote B., "that's just about one dimension of love out of many". But sadly enough, 'this' one dimension seems to have overshadowed others.
And salman, one shouldn't be seeking someone who'd die for him/her. If that's what you're looking for, I must say, you're up for dire disappointment. I'm really not sure if we can blame others for not loving us the way we do/did. Love is anything but 'give and take'. I'm sure you already knew all of this, however, just a little reminder wouldn't hurt anyone. *smiles*
P.S. Ofcourse, salman, you may publish your comment as a post.
Post a Comment