Monday, September 27, 2010

And so, I sigh again...

Sh: "Ohh you fool! Rona bhi kis baat per araha hai wah wah!"

My stupid eyes fill up with stupid tears so easily. Ugh. I hate it. Why do I have to be so sensitive? Like 5x more sensitive than an average person. I realise I cannot go on in this half demented world like this. I cannot. But I'm so helpless.

I cry when others get hurt because of me. I cry when they have to hear scoldings because of something that might have been a mistake on my part. I cry when people don't scold me for being careless.

I disgust myself. Thoroughly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

for women they say, if u don't succeed at first, cry again :)..so tears are huge weapon..:p..

Alpha Za said...

I agree with Majworld, I'm a pretty big prick at times, but once the tear gates are open, I'll do whatever short of selling my kidney (assuming I only have one left) to make them stop.

Sunkee Ann said...

Yes, tears are incredible things.

Post a Comment