My dear, let me make this very clear for you. So, that there remains no doubt, no second thought. You are but just a single person amongst a pond of beloveds. Just a single person, you see. A VIP, although. However, a VIP amongst other VIPs, you see.
Your presence is overwhelming and you are very well aware. However, your absence- physical or mental- will eventually be curtained by those who are there- while you aren't. I shall be at a loss, but rest assured that it'd be momentary. Momentary, for me, that is.
I shall survive. And not just survive, I shall also be distracted. Happy, in other words. All of us shall live a very pleasant life hopefully. I'm certainly hopeful for myself at least, however about you, I don't seem to have any idea.
I've done my maths. You should do yours, my dear friend.
8 comments:
I so want to say all that to a very dear friend of mine, exactly the same...
Good for you! It's tough getting over someone.
gud straight fwd post :) hope ur math is strong enough nd u did that right :p..kidding :)
@ nZ!: Go ahead!
@ Alpha Za: Haha. Whoever said about getting over someone...
@ majworld: Oh yes, math is my stronghold. :)
I like the certainty of your thoughts . The honest as well ! :)
i love the way u put that feeling to words.. nicely done..
it feels so good to tell your actual feelings to a bitchy person =o
:)
Post a Comment