Saturday, October 30, 2010

I've been waiting for the moonlight...

"Yeh zindagi kitni khoobsurat hai... Aur is zindagi ke siwa kya hai humaray pass...?"
[Jhoota Hi Sahi]

I just watched the movie. It was lovely. Hilarious too. *smiles* Becoming friends with strangers and yet, remaining strangers, I like the idea. It's probably easier to speak to people who don't know you and whom you don't know. I wish.... Ahh forget it! I'm wishing too much these days.

"Mount Everest kab gaya tu?"

"NASA chorne ke baad..."

Haha.

Uhh... Err... You know, there was actually something else that I wanted to write about magar...... Yaad he nahin araha ke kya... Ugh. Why can't I remember things? *frowns*

Uff.. I'm leaving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems u hve watched some real funny comedy movie :)remember wat u wanted to write and write soon :)

Sunkee Ann said...

Yes, it was a nice movie. :)

Post a Comment