Monday, October 11, 2010

UW

Waterloo. *shakes head in despair* He is in Waterloo. *faint smile*

UW seems to ring so many bells.

Feels as if someone just scraped the scabs off my wounds.

Never mind. It's alright. I'm good. *smiles*

4 comments:

Ess.See. said...

*hugs* it's been so long annnnn!

Anonymous said...

UW..uni of waterloo tu nhi :) seems u have finally punched sumone down :)

Sunkee Ann said...

@ Sidra: Awww Sid, you've been so so away... *hugs back*

@ majworld: Uhh? :s what? Yes, I'm talking about university of waterloo magar I haven't punched anyone down (whatever you meant by that)! Lol. Your comment made me re-read this post. And now, that I'm reading this post again, it seems to be veryyyy ambiguous. The 'he' is NOT (not even close to) the focal point of this post, UW is! :p

Anonymous said...

actually i checked meaning of waterloo nd it was crushing defeat..so thght u knocked sumone out :p..nd UW, HE, focal point...hmm...connecting dots is not difficult :p..
juz kidding all :)

Post a Comment