Eid Mubarak. *smiles*
I have had a wonderful Eid- packed with joy and happiness. I want to write about it but... I'm out of words. Or perhaps, not in mood right now. But you get the point, don't you? *grins* I hope you had an equally great Eid.
The brief Eid break ends tonight. Back to work from tomorrow. *frowns*
The mehndi that A. put on my palms just yesterday whispered something to me just now. *smiles* It told me I've come a long long way. There were times I disliked henna. I liked how nice it looked on everybody else but I never wanted to have it on my hands. I was nothing even close to a girl. When I look at Eeman, she reminds me of myself as a kid. I gave my ami such a tough time. She used to worry about me so much. She often wondered, Kya hoga iss larki ka. She was especially worried about my dressing style. I always, always had my denims on and few of my favourite shirts that I used to wear over and over again. How much I despised the eastern attire. My ami used to request aunta to speak to me about it. She used to ask A. and B. to lure me into believing how good I looked in kameez shalwar and similar attires. And now... Look at me. *smiles and shakes head*
People change. Change is inevitable, isn't it? *smiles*
4 comments:
Glad to see you enjoyed your Eid.
And yes People change, with Time. Have to agree.
PS. Ann, are you having any notes for P1? On PC. I kind of need them. I am doing self study for F7, F9 and P1 right now actually.
so angelina jolie turned meera :p juz kidding :)..nd yup, change is the only constant :) gud to know ur eid went well. I had fun 2..
@ salman: Yeah. I have something that might help you as I did P1 on my own too. I had online notes by one of my teachers. I'll let you know the url by tomorrow hopefully ok.
Take your time. And i kind of am afraid of F9 too. So see if you have something in mind as a tip to prepare it in a Better way.
Post a Comment