Orange has been my favourite colour since ever. But, I dislike how the skyline appears to have an orange-ish hue at night. I miss looking up at a black or a very dark blue night sky with twinkly little stars shining upon me. Hmph.
Autumn is setting in, isn't it? I felt it today. The dry wind and that particular scent that it carries along with it...
Whining feels great. Well, most of the times. Been doing that a lot lately. I've been whining continuously to Sh. since Tuesday. The whining session starts around 10 am and goes on until around 5 pm, lol. She complains about how sore her ears have got. *smiles* C'mon, she is the only one with whom I allow myself the liberty to whine. And by the way, I whine about only 'half' of my issues. (Wait till Sh. hears this! Half? Haha. She'll decide to kill herself) But, it's true. I swear, it is. Sigh. I would like if you listen to my whinings ("all"). I won't mind the ups and downs of your brow on the condition that I know I'm being heard- really carefully, that is. You can scold me all you want but, don't you dare tell me how stupid I sound. Oh, no!
I shall resume whining again; from Monday. *grins* I am cute. Uh oh! Where did that come from? *squirms* Wherever.
*sings* Cry Cry Itnaaaa Cry karte hain kaye ko... Itnaaa dartey hain kaye koo.....?!!
I need a slight chaan'ta too, lol.
5 comments:
awwww *hugs*
i understand the:
"I won't mind the ups and downs of your brow on the condition that I know I'm being heard- really carefully, that is. You can scold me all you want but, don't you dare tell me how stupid I sound. Oh, no! "
=( ann, hum kya karein? kaunsay country ja ker whine kerein? lol
ya, autumn nd beginning of winter..can feel it my side too :).nd may be u r right..u need ur deserve share of chaant'a :p..kidding :)
i sooo don't like it Oo the changes in weather! everthing is cold n dry.. hair go weird too! and stupid flu.
Okay if it weren't for the flu i would have been my happy self :p
<3
i like orange too but with bright blue Oo
@ Sidra: Waqaiii! Kahaaaan jayn... *hugs back*
@ Sidrahh: Yeahhhh, I don't like this 'changing phase' too. It's neither garmi nor sardi. It's confusing. :P I wish we could skip autumn and just get to winter already, lol.
And yes, I got to know you have a thing for orange and blue. :)
Post a Comment