I had a weird dream while I slept after sehri. I do not usually dream while I sleep (because I do it better with open eyes). Haha. No, but seriously, it happens very less often. But whenever I do, my dreams are normally weird, so no surprises. *smiles*
I love playing tactical shooter games and hence, this was not the first time I dreamt of myself in a game-like scenario, in the middle of a combat. Yes, you can laugh at me. I will allow you that for now. So anyways, I cannot recall it clearly, it has become a little vague now. However, I remember seeing that I was in my own room looking outside the window. The world was in a chaos. I saw muddy flood water like torrent suddenly rush in from somewhere. Then there was some commotion in a ground right in front of my eyes. I saw something huge standing there. Just like the Iron Giant, only that it was not as innocent as the one in the movie. It was evil. I saw him digging out some sort of a brief case from the ground and he saw me looking at him. I was not supposed to be looking at him probably. The moment our eyes met, I realised I was in trouble. I stepped back from my window but it was no use. He used his jet-pack to fly up to me and he had a weird weapon in his hand. It was shining bright orange which made me realise that it was something horribly hot. I was scared. I cannot recall the details after that but somehow I escaped him. But the relief was momentary, I knew he'd attack me again and he did. But someone saved me. Z. saved me! *confused* Why would Z. save me? This was the most random part. Where did Z. come from? Okay whatever.
Now that I think of what I saw, it makes me laugh. The eccentricity and the sheer randomness of it makes me laugh. Although, when I opened my eyes, I was afraid. The fear that I felt in my dream was too real. I could sense it even after having woken up. That Iron Giant look-alike frightened me. Yes, it did.
My dreams/nightmares are so childish, I must admit.
2 comments:
Childish, but Cute =)
PS. i thought about Zorro when you said 'Z' =p
so now ur ads got a drama to play in :) and ya, actually i sent 'Z' on this task :p nd i can imagine the feeling, when one wake frm nightmare and feels the fear and then realizes it ws a dream :)
btw, people dreaming with open eyes are the ones that get successful..and may be, due to those dreams and passions, one can't see the dreams with closed eyes..
Post a Comment