I wonder.
If the people who know me (read family and friends) ever visit my blog, they will adamantly refuse to believe that it belongs to me. They might believe that the happy, aaj-beti, page-from-a-diary-kind posts may have perhaps been written by me, however the rest, they will reject outrightly. This bleakness, this gloom is not a part of me, if you ask them. If you ask me, I don't really know what is or what isn't a part of me.
I am playing a lot of roles, I guess. And in amidst of all this role-playing, I have forgotten who I really am, or was. I am not doing any of this to please anyone or something like that in fact, I am not doing it at all. All of this is merely a subliminal act. Nevertheless, I wonder which one is the real me amongst all these characters.
I want to sleep now.
Good night.
5 comments:
Ah, everyone is like that nowadays seriously. One really doesn't know his best specific Identity!!
If that is true, it very sad then.
I agree w/ Salman
It indeed is very sad, we have to wait for the right time so that GOD can tell us our specific reason for existence :)
a cheerful person to the world and gloomy inside with self..happens with me too..bt guess these juz different faces of same ME nd all together form the complete ME..yup, the real challenge is to find the real self..
Post a Comment