O.o
I JUST SAW THIS MOVIE!!
*scratching head* :P
yeahhhh. =-/
@ Sidrah: ????? *smiles* @ Existing somehow: Me too, just yesterday!! HBO right?! :p@ Insomniac: what? :)@ Sidra: You agree, no?
or to be more correct, its girls u need manual for..:p
@ majworld: nah, I'll stick with the wider term 'people'! P.S. Albeit, girls are weird creatures, I will agree. lol
Manuals are for predictable things, which humans are definitely not. :)
@ Anonymous:Ah, yes. And a sad truth, it is. *sighs*
9 comments:
O.o
I JUST SAW THIS MOVIE!!
*scratching head* :P
yeahhhh. =-/
@ Sidrah: ????? *smiles*
@ Existing somehow: Me too, just yesterday!! HBO right?! :p
@ Insomniac: what? :)
@ Sidra: You agree, no?
or to be more correct, its girls u need manual for..:p
@ majworld: nah, I'll stick with the wider term 'people'!
P.S. Albeit, girls are weird creatures, I will agree. lol
Manuals are for predictable things, which humans are definitely not. :)
@ Anonymous:
Ah, yes. And a sad truth, it is. *sighs*
Post a Comment