Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wafa karoge, wafa karainge
Jafa karoge, jafa karainge
Hum aadmi hain tumhare jaise
Jo tum karoge, woh hum karainge...



P.S. I don't know whose ruba'ii is this. But, it was narrated by my Sr. Manager only yesterday during his 'lecture' to us trainees. 

4 comments:

Ess.See. said...

it sounds familiar *scratches head*

Anonymous said...

may be one can't dictate others, so a better version wud be wafa kreinge toh kya wafa kro ge...and so on..

Sunkee Ann said...

@ Sid: Hana! Sounded familiar to me too when I heard it a few days back. *shrugs*

@ majworld: Err.. I don't get you. Indeed, one cannot dictate others (However, some people still have a chronic habit of trying to do so *smiles sheepishly*) Anyways, mujhey lagta hai it is good as is. I don't feel any dictation in it. I wonder what gives you this feeling.

Anonymous said...

ya, it rhymes good that way but still..okkk :)

Post a Comment