- I don't hang out with friends. Used to hang out with cousins, but it just doesn't happen anymore. And, I miss it.
- I don't go out for shopping. I intend on buying a lot of stuff but it never really materializes. I somehow always feel too tired when asked if I'd like to go on a shopping spree.
- I cannot really remember when was the last time I went out to have a decent dinner. Oh wait, I just remembered, it was on October.
- I don't chit chat with my friends for long hours on the phone. I used to once, but not any more.
- I don't use facebook, msn messenger, skype or any other similar social networking mundanities. I've (dormant, or partially dormant) accounts everywhere, though.
- I watch tv or sit in front my computer when and if I've some free time.
- On being asked what I watch on tv, I answer, 'uh.. nothing in particular. Everything, actually."
- I've really stopped talking to people, because I've become severely irritable.
- For the same reason, people have stopped liking me. This should have happened quite a long time back, but hey, people around me are extra-ordinarily kind. God bless them. (And, as for those who haven't yet somehow stopped liking me- I treat them pretty severely.)
- I don't have a hobby any more. I don't draw. I don't paint. I don't do anything at all. Nothing. I don't even like chocolates anymore. Not that it was a hobby, but anyways- just for the sake of mentioning.
I managed to come up with ten things. Huh, lovely! Even turtles have a life more eventful than mine.
Sighs.
3 comments:
it's like i'm reading about myself. O.O
only difference is, i'm like this because i moved from U.A.E where all my friends are.
over here, i am home-schooled and i work. that's why i don't have time for anything.
LOL..beechare slow lazy turtles ko fazool mein hi badnaam kr dya for eventful life :)
guess, such life is with everyone who is abt or above dis age..people get busy wid their lives..
don't u do above things coz u don't like them any more or u don't have time any more ??
@ furree katt: Home-schooled? Hmm. Sounds cool. Is it??
@ majworld: I don't do things becoz' they don't excite me. In short, I don't like them as much.
Post a Comment