Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's about the last post

 I even had an eleventh point....(and a twelfth, and thirteenth, and oh shut up!). We were talking about the eleventh point. I wanted to add how I never really get a lot of gifts. *frowns* I only get them on my birthdays usually.

So, guess what happened today! Yes, sir. I received a beautiful gift- a perfume. It's Essence de Femme. And, it's oh-so-lovely!

You know, it's never about the gift, I mean not in terms of the object that's being presented to you. What matters is the love and the warmth with which you're being given something. Haina?

I have so many silly/amusing-office-updates to share. Will do them soon, hopefully.

Sighs.

*smiles*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the gift..do post those things soon :)

Sidrah said...

Gifts make me feel special =D =P

Sunkee Ann said...

@ majworld: yupe. thanks.:)

@ sidrah: Good to see you! And yes, gifts have the ability to do that. :)

Post a Comment