1. i like your new template. 2. i haven't talked to you in ages! 3. i have restricted my blog to few readers only, gimme your email address whenever you get time. =)
@ Sid: 1. I was just messing with the template aiween he. 2. haaana :( you are bad. 3. what??!! I just checked it out and there it was mocking me, saying how it thinks I have not been invited to read the blog. *sobs* how do I give you my email now? I mean I cannot post it here because my id is a bit err... revealing. :P ab batao???
7 comments:
LOL..what a sentence last one :D but its better to reveal the truth early to that kid :)
1. i like your new template.
2. i haven't talked to you in ages!
3. i have restricted my blog to few readers only, gimme your email address whenever you get time. =)
haters!
=[
Cheers!
@ Sid:
1. I was just messing with the template aiween he.
2. haaana :( you are bad.
3. what??!! I just checked it out and there it was mocking me, saying how it thinks I have not been invited to read the blog. *sobs* how do I give you my email now? I mean I cannot post it here because my id is a bit err... revealing. :P ab batao???
@ majworld: It's not necessary, really. I mean no one told me there were no such things before I stopped believing in them.
Kids won't be kids if they don't believe in such things, what say you?
@ Sidrah: Long time, girl. Long time!
Haters? :( Waysay apas ki baat hai, I was referring to myself only. :|
ummm...okay, sidra_ch90@hotmail.com, mail me!
Post a Comment