About your latest post. You are wrong. You will be missed. And don't say such things, ever again! commenting here because no comment option linked to that post.
@ majworld: Oh, I meant sick as in ill. :) I've been struck with cold and a throat infection (and a slight brain malfunction, lol). Don't worry. I'm good. Thank you.
@ Anonymous: I am wrong. I will be missed. *smiles* And w-h-o are you to tell me this? P.S. I've never been curious about anonymous comments on my posts, you know- up until now! Thank you, anyways.
6 comments:
i hope u get out of this phase soon. May be try talking to urself. I hope in reality the phase is bit lighter than the words show here..Get well..
About your latest post. You are wrong. You will be missed. And don't say such things, ever again!
commenting here because no comment option linked to that post.
@ majworld: Oh, I meant sick as in ill. :) I've been struck with cold and a throat infection (and a slight brain malfunction, lol). Don't worry. I'm good. Thank you.
@ Anonymous: I am wrong. I will be missed. *smiles* And w-h-o are you to tell me this?
P.S. I've never been curious about anonymous comments on my posts, you know- up until now! Thank you, anyways.
oh ok..get well soon then...so it was an antibiotic effected post :).
:)
Post a Comment