Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I was afraid...

... of not knowing. Of being in the... dark.

Darkness... has never frightened me as much as it did last night.

Thank you my Lord, for saving us. For not leaving us alone. I can never thank You enough, that is the only thing I know.

Papa jani, I miss you. Come soon.

Bj, don't you know we are alone? All alone. And, so are you, aren't you?

Dear November, do you always have to have something not-so-good up your sleeve?


P.S. Everything's fine now. Alhamdolillah. No worries.

5 comments:

Max Ralph Loxton said...

You weblog is quite interesting - nicely decorated and well written.
Wish you gratification.

Ess.See. said...

*hugs*
winter...is eerie. a lil spooky.

majworld said...

dark nights..they r frightening :S..gud to knw all is fine :)..nd BJ again :)

Biya said...

awww honey dont worry just be strong. nothing can hurt you

Sunkee Ann said...

@ Max:
'Max Ralph Loxton', You've a very fancy name, I must say. :)
Thank you very much.

@ Sid:
*hugs back*

@ majworld:
Correction: 'Bj' again! lol

@ Bea:
Thank you, Bea. For some reason, your words seem so pleasing.

Post a Comment