Saturday, November 13, 2010

Marie, the biscuits.

"Subha Marie, shaam Marie, raat Marie, bas har waqt Marie Marie Marie! Tumhari body 60% water nahin, 60% Marie banchuki hogi ab tak. Kuch weeks ke baad khud be Marie ban jaogi! Colour tou Marie jaisa hai hee (...) Marie ka ticky pack (half-roll)!"

*grins*

I am bored...

Hmm, so? What's up these days?

I am liking this song very much. Mazey ka hai! *smiles*

4 comments:

majworld said...

haha @ marie wala part :D..my sis use to like marie a lot too.but i like sooper more..
juz opened the song in library :P..seems gud..

Ess.See. said...

marie is amazingggggg!!!!! =)

Sunkee Ann said...

@ majworld:
I used to like Sooper once, magar ab itne teeny weeny kardiye hain. Hmph! :)
You opened the song in the library, haha. Great.

@ Sid:
Hainaa. :) I somewhat like it too but aaj kal I'm having exorbitant quantities. ;)

majworld said...

ya..but i used to eat that by dipping in milk nd tea.:P..ya, in low voice in library :)

Post a Comment