@ Sid: I don't know, Sid. There's still something about it that makes me feel privileged. And umm, just so that the meaning is clearer, I implied the situation where someone shares their grief with you.
@ Sidrah: Hmm? :)
@ Anonymous: My words are beautiful? :)
@ majworld: Noooooooo! :) They aren't the same people! Allah na karain same hoon. Taubah!
6 comments:
and sometimes they end up hurting you instead. =/
good for u =o =)
Your words are beautiful...keep writing!!!
wow...people pouring hearts after dying to meet u :p
nyc words:)agreed on this
anummunaf.wordpress.com
@ Sid: I don't know, Sid. There's still something about it that makes me feel privileged. And umm, just so that the meaning is clearer, I implied the situation where someone shares their grief with you.
@ Sidrah: Hmm? :)
@ Anonymous: My words are beautiful? :)
@ majworld: Noooooooo! :) They aren't the same people! Allah na karain same hoon. Taubah!
@ Impossible: Thank youu
Post a Comment