Sunday, March 25, 2018

Three is a crowd

It's papa's birthday today.

I spoke to my therapist in the afternoon today. She's in Dubai, so we had to have an online session.

H & M have been blessed with a baby. She's adorable MashAllah. H is over the moon. He texted me today again, and asked why did I sound so low. I told him things aren't OK with my in-laws which is affecting my relationship with B.

He's been through a similar situation. H's family wasn't readily convinced on getting him married to M. So, they've had to deal with a lot of family dramas too. But there was a slight point of difference, between them and us. H was on M's side, even when things weren't on her side.

So, he naively assumed the same case for me. And advised that I ride the wave for now. When we'll be together it'll be up to us how we shape our personal life, and how much of external interference do we allow. Like I said, naive.

Did I mention Inaya is adorable!! MashAllah. May she be blessed with a good heart and may she be surrounded with people with good hearts too. Amen.

Sometime in the evening today, I stared endearingly at Ammi for a few moments and told her that I'm so thankful to God that he gave us parents like her and papa. I hope and pray that if I ever get a chance to be a parent, I turn out like mine. They've beautiful hearts, especially Ammi.

Ammi stays worried for me these days...


What sort of relationship is this? Everything about it has been a controversy, since the inception. And the trend continues.

I needed a family that would have loved me and cared about me, my feelings.

Long weekend ends tonight. Back to work now. The only place that was a relief for me has now also turned into a shit hole. Welcome to my life, reader.

I was looking forward to (eventually) spending time with B alone once we were to be together. Just the two of us. Uninterrupted.  For each other. Understanding, rehabilitating our relationship.

But so long to that idea too. No alone time for us. There will be company.

Sigh.

Did I ever mention the wallet I bought for him finally reached him? After much running after the company guys, and escalating issues to the owners. Didn't even get a chance to be happy about that. Fml.

It's a closed alley, my friend.

Bh. congratulated me about the wedding date; I didn't have a response to her. Didn't appreciate being congratulated either. But it's not her fault. I shouldn't get upset with my own people.

I'm feeling tired now. I should sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment