In the morning today, I had decided that I'd write a note before I go to sleep tonight. About my day, my feelings, and my feelings about my day.
Although I'm extremely tired, and gave up on the idea initially, yet I eventually decided against all odds and came to write a note.
Truth be told, I'm too tired to backtrack and think about the day.
All I want to say right now is that I wish I could see my therapist everyday. She's the only person I really speak to. And now it doesn't even bother me that I pay someone to just buy their time so that they'd hear me out. It is what it is. And I like talking to her.
It relieves me a little knowing that I'm not going to die with all these feelings, emotions and thoughts bottled up inside me.
I just don't like it when she forces me to think too hard and put a finger on my feelings and describe them. I feel trapped at times when I don't have answers to her questions.
Sigh.
In the next session, I plan to speak to her about S.
I need to sleep. My only respite, from life itself.
Thank you God for sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment