Who should I talk to? Who should I talk to? Runs amok like a loco ostrich.
*frowns*
I don't like ostriches. They look goofy.
Should I talk to massi... She's understanding, and she has a vague little idea of what's going around. And I've tried lying to her by telling her that I'm A-okay- I don't think she believes me. But, no! I doubt its work-a-bility.
Crap.
Pigeons! Yes, pigeons; my ol' pals.
*sulks*
Where will I ever find a pigeon at this hour of the eve? Not at my window sill, I'm sure. And let's suppose even if I do by some weird fluke, I cannot expect it to be awake for me- that'd be so demanding of me. Not a good idea. No more pigeons will befriend me anymore, if this news spreads- which is very likely, since pigeons are blabbermouths, I tell you.
*call*
*hangs up*
Shikaayt... Lol, gruphy says shikaayt when she means shikayat. Funny.
So... yes, back to the pigeon story. Nope- bad idea. *scratches it*
Pigeons are goofballs, says the sloth. I agree.
... Sighs. This isn't going to get any better, is it? There's no way. Who would've thought? Who could've thought?
6 comments:
don't you think that you've chosen perfect nick for you..? Sunkee! Means "Psycho" :) Correct me if i'm wrong.. :)
Haainnnaa!! Outlandish was a little subtle, sunkee is so bloody apt!
Wait....! What did you say....? Holy jelly beans, that's outrageous, outrightly outrageous!! You, anonymous, should be banished from these lands!!!! Go choose another anonymous nick for yourself! Or, better yet- Be less lazy, and use your own display name.
P.S. You're right. =P
"Or, better yet- Be less lazy, and use your own display name."
Just to clarify, the above Anonymous is not me. I am not so blunt. :P
The lower Anonymous is right, it's not him! :P BTW I am already "BANNED" from other planet thats the why I am here! Sunkee **laughin***
Ohh! *awkward pause*
The bluntness thingy did cross my mind for a sec though. But, I dedcided to overlook... Ahh, great! *annoyed*
Guess who?! :P
Post a Comment