Running (for your life) with your socks on is fun.
You accomplish two tasks.
1- You try not to fall and break your nose or head, depends which way you fall.
2- You try to run for your life, duh!
So I came to know that I not only wear two different shoes at times, but I've also somehow managed to wear two different sock altogether. They weren't even slightly similar- one was this irritating sort of pink while the other was purrrple. *feigns shock*
Oh, the purring reminds me that I'll be getting a kitty once I quit. Err... Which... I will soon. Yea. *coughs and tries to disappear* The sloth keeps throwing kitties at me but hey, I ate all those. *shrugs* So, will get one for myself when I.. quit.
I want to speak to my shrink. Right NOW.
ZZZzzzzzz... *Goes to sleep*
3 comments:
Quit what?
Yeah.. "Quit" what? quitting from this blog? *Eyebrow raises*
The firm.
Post a Comment