Welcome to the club.(I will prolly use my name now. Too many anonymous-es. Note the word 'prolly'.)
that's a nice idea to use your nick. :) but being anonymous is enjoyment ;) by the way "B.Jan" = "Bhai Jan" :D
Prolly = Probably :)
Haha, point noted. All hail the laziness! And why, thank you for the warm welcome, but what club have I happened to join exactly? =P
'People who miss someone or something' club. :P
5 comments:
Welcome to the club.
(I will prolly use my name now. Too many anonymous-es. Note the word 'prolly'.)
that's a nice idea to use your nick. :) but being anonymous is enjoyment ;) by the way "B.Jan" = "Bhai Jan" :D
Prolly = Probably :)
Haha, point noted. All hail the laziness!
And why, thank you for the warm welcome, but what club have I happened to join exactly? =P
'People who miss someone or something' club. :P
Post a Comment