Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm out of titles

Sunday, 3rd October, 2010

Sigh. It's been days, yeah. Mm-hmm. So, where shall I start from? Nowhere, I suppose. (Let's skip the 'I've been busy and blah and blah and blah and further blah') *smiles*

When I logged in to blogger today, I was hoping to see a lot many posts that I could read but uhh... Well, there were only five on my dashboard. Disappointment.

I've been just a tad bit busy. Well, actually I've been more tired/lazy than busy hence, the absence. *smiles*

I wished to be here in a pleasant frame of mind which I've had lately. However, (don't you just hate howevers, buts, neverthelesses, athoughs, et cetera?) I'm not in a very pleasant mood, as of now. Ugh. This is so wrong! I've had an awesome weekend. Just one little thing has no right to ruin it all. I will not allow this. I will not....

Tuesday, 5th October, 2010

(contd.)
They say I'm very strong. I cannot decide whether it is a good thing, or bad. I'm not strong, my fury is. It seems to overpower each and every emotion. And, they need to be corrected. I do not excel at masking my emotions. If I did, would my annoyance have been that evident?

However, there's one good thing. My resentment is ephemeral. Well, that's about the only thing good about it.

I'll write a new post. I find this one weary.

Bye-bye, title-less post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gud to see ur posts back :)..emotion masking is a blessing at times, but not everyone can do it..so short resentment makes u an ideal candidate to borrow money form :p

Post a Comment