Friday, July 16, 2010

My halwa and me

I made halwa today, for niyaaz. *grins* For the first time, I must add.

And it was a delectable delight, I am glad everyone liked it.

My mehnat ka phal... err..or should I say 'halwa'

Umm... Actually it was supposed to be a brighter shade of green but I cooked it a tad bit too much so.... the food colour isn't much to be blamed. Hehe. However, it turned out to be yummy-licious! And by the way, making this made me feel happy from the inside. So, I guess being happy isn't that hard, huh? *smiles* Anyways, now that my halwa has passed the delectability test , ami jani suggests I should make it again on the 15th Shahbaan. Insha'Allah! 

2 comments:

Ess.See. said...

ooooo, vottay halwa! ;)

Sunkee Ann said...

Thank you jee thank you! *gives a low bow*

Post a Comment