Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bored. You see my all-over-the-place blog entries. Yupe, that is boredom. I am writing nirri bakwaas and nothing but. Hardly two weeks have passed since the exams got over and I have started having boredom attacks. And I am planning to take the December session off. The whole six months. Yeah, right. *rolling eyes* My imagination is a complete wacko! I imagine things beyond imagination. Sooch hai aapki! By the way, these days I am adoring this phrase "sooch hai aapki". I want to say it at the end of each and every sentence I utter. *chuckles* Just received a text message from F. She was asking if I had got hurt after the last night's fall. God! I tripped in front of everybody.... Ufff! I should stop making a fool out of myself in front of everybody. But it is making me laugh now. Lol. 

I have asked Bhaijaan to get me a pair of turtles. He thought I was joking and hence was not taking me seriously. Ami jani is not allowing me to have kittens at any cost and actually neither will Papa jani. He too keeps telling me to STAY AWAY from furry animals. Allergies, Huh! I have told my little sister Z. to make sure to get a note signed from whomever that I will be married to saying that I will be allowed to keep kittens. This will be a precondition to my acceptance of their proposal. *smiles*  So anyways, as the possibility of getting kittens now is becoming remote and remote-er I am thinking of turtles now. I'll name one as Messi and the other as Kaka. Uh, what if one is a female? o_0 Oops! Have not thought about that. I think I will also buy a pair of gold fish. One named Rafa and the other Federer. Heheheh. Khair, finally I have managed BJ to understand that I am serious. I asked him to go check turtles out in the Empress Market. He went there. He cursed me for sending him there. It stinks. Hahaha. He wants me to come with him and buy the turtles myself. He thinks I ask too many questions and so proposed that instead of asking him I should ask the pet shop walay people. I can't go to the Empress Market!!!!

I want to sleep. Goodnight. I am feeling funny. Ah, whatever. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment