How do you think it would feel to live each day of your life in regret, in remorse?
Come to think of it, I've been doing that ever since, what was it... 2008, yes. (It wasn't so bad before that.)
Made the wrong decisions, took the wrong turns. And all that for what, peanuts? Hah.
I was never my priority. I wish I had cared for myself a little more than I cared for others.
I never wanted to burden someone, and I compromised on myself.
Looking at S just makes it all the more worse. She just makes the impact of my self-inflicted remorse so much more intense. I come to realize what a fool I've been.
Had I only been a little more selfish. Had I only been somwhere on my own priority list.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1
2 comments:
Hi Ann! I was glad to see your comment=]
Yes I wrote about happy moments but every part of your life can not be a bliss it can be a nightmare too. lol
Why dont you turn this regret into a lesson and move on? =]
You're missed, my friend. Very much, indeed.
Too many regrets to be turned into lessons Ally- I'm clumsy... beyond imagination, I tell you. *smiles*
Post a Comment