Chum-less tonight.
Gruph is... we're not... I don't know- our diplomatic terms aren't at their best these days. It's my ego this time. But! Even if I decide to put aside my ego, she'd still be too tired or busy to listen to my rants.
The Sloth... feels probably just a little overwhelmed by all the troubles that I dump on it. It resigned (or not, may be). I don't know, but I accepted its resignation as my shrink tonight. Sloth said it wanted to be a Porsche test engineer, and wondered what it was doing in finance and being a shrink. I was offended.
We're not technically in finance, so to speak. Hmph. And, where did shrink-ing come from. I thought we were friends. *really cross*
*sad face*
Fofo is... busy getting married.
Massi and arw are busy attending her wedding functions.
There! That was all I had in the name of friends.
*shakes head*
I'm really sad now. And, angry!
No comments:
Post a Comment