Sunday, September 4, 2011

There are fireflies inside my tummy right now, and I'm serious!

I'm a story writer. I mainly write... well, flops stories- what else.  I wrote another one today. It is about a... *thinks for sec* yea, a guppy fish and a... *thinks again* a sloth!

The sloth gave the guppy a paper handkerchief when it saw tears in the fish's eyes, and- the guppy fish gave the sloth its heart in return. The guppy wasn't very keen on taking favours, you see. So yes, the guppy gave its heart away just to return the favour. 


The End.

*looks away and starts whistling*

There, you just read a story about a tissue-paper-carrying sloth and a heartless guppy fish, who was also very dignified (or proud). *tadaaaa*

You, my friend just witnessed the very own work of my marvelous wackiness! If you've ever wished accomplishing something that no one else ever has; let me tell you mate that by reading my work of unparalleled insanity you...  just accomplished that! So, how does it feel... to get an opportunity to bask in the reflections of my magnificence?

Excuse me please, I feel a little dizzy. I've just put down my fourth shot of a dainty rainbow flavoured drink that had tiny little multicoloured fireflies in it, and it was served to me by a very handsome, young and sparkly leprechaun, or was it a hobgoblin dressed up as a leprechaun... Nope. I cannot remember anymore. And yup, in case you're still wondering, I just gulped down fireflies! Wooohooo.

Wait a sec! How did the sloth see tears in the guppy fish's eyes? I thought one could cry underwater without being noticed??

Pfft.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) you have a wicked style of writing....love it!

Sunkee Ann said...

Haha =)

Post a Comment