Afraid, aren't we all? We all have fears. Some great, while some not so much.
And, do you know a funny thing about fear my friend?
The funny thing about fear, my dear, is that we only fear what we believe in. We only fear what we are certain of.
We fear God, because we believe in Him. Those who do not believe, do not fear Him.
We fear death, for we know it to be inevitable. There is no escape.
I am afraid, too. I have fears too.
I fear... being alone, being left out- not being loved.
And I think I'll repeat... the funny thing about fear, my friend, is that we only fear what we are certain of- regardless of whether we are aware of us being certain of it. We only fear what we believe is, or will be true!
1 comment:
i think that makes sense! but being lonely can be a blessing in disguise at times...
Post a Comment