It is hard to love me. I tell you it is. I don't really allow people much ground to stand on when it comes to loving me.
Disliking me might, on the other hand be less taxing.
I love you papa. (Yeahh, that's right! I'm sad... These two statements have become so synonymous. Sighs.)
He's the only person who must've never hated me- ever! Not even for a split of a nanosecond.
Sometimes, I start feeling like a stupid little attention-seeking, desperate kid. You know throwing all those nobody-loves-me tantrums, at myself of course. Lately, I haven't really been throwing tantrums at anyone except for well, myself... *looks away*
The only people who love me, love me because... Ah, they are poor souls, and are pretty helpless. They ain't got no choice, baby. They're bound. *sigh*
I'm so demented.
P.S. Don't sympathize, puh-leez!
P.P.S. Eid Mubarak everyone. Hope you guys had an awesome awesome time. I did too... Don't gawk like that. It's rude. And I'm not lying. Haan, I did have a good time na. True story bhaee!
P.P.S. bj (not BJ, lol) became a pa-paaah! You know what that makes me, haina? *smiles* I'm so happy about it. Allah saaa'iin... Thanks ♥!
P.P.P.S. I've confused you, no?
5 comments:
Eid Mubarik to you too, Phupho ji. :P
(I assume bj is your Bhai Jaan.)
Aray waah, Einstein!
=P
P.S. And who do you assume 'BJ' is?
you sound just like me :D when i was a teenager perhaps...and dads love their daughters no matter what....
Bhabhi Jaan? :P
Nope!
Post a Comment