I'm such a horrible person, I have no parallel.
What else would you call person who'd ruin someone's birthday for them, who'd make them cry on their birthday.
I spoiled everything. I just... I'm so hideous. Look beneath this fair skin- and you'll see for yourself.
It's always my fault, is it not? No. No. If you think I'm saying this in that pity-seeking manner then you're gravely mistaken. I'm stating a fact, as a matter of fact. It is always my goddamn fault.
This isn't self pity. Trust me it's not. It's guilt, and it's killing me.
I am an ogre. A clumsy one. I'm not wretched, however. I'm just very unfortunate. Everything I touch... No, hold you horses; it doesn't turn into gold... it rather burns to ashes. I try to be good, but it doesn't really work out. I scare people. Sigh. I'm looking for love (platonic, you twit *scowls*) but then, hey! I'm an ogre, right? Shrek found love only because he lived in a world that was created by DreamWorks. Shrek was real! But his world... that was fiction. My world... is real. More real than it should be. There exit no Donkeys or Fionas.
I feel so ashamed, of my very own self. How can I hurt people, and that too so very often.
9 comments:
Mera paighaam muhabbat (platonic, you twit *winks*) hai, jahan tak pohanchay. :)
A few realize their mistakes :) It is never to late to fix things and clean the mess you made..
@ Anonymous:
...
*facepalm*
@ Ph_:
Shrek cannot sit on a normal chair without breaking it can he? Yes, it is his fault that he breaks the furniture almost every time he's in close proximity with it, but tell me can he do something about it?
Ben in the Fantastic 4 cannot help if he shatters a glass into a gazillion pieces while trying to hold it now, can he? *insert a confused smile here*
*sigh* I didn't want to post a serious reply here but you leave me no choice.
Would you really blame Shrek or Ben for breaking things? Would you?
My point is, some things are always out of our control. And we are neither prophets, nor infallible, so at some point of life, we are bound to make grave mistakes. Blessed are those who realize their mistakes, and nobles are those who try to mend them and try to never commit those mistake again.
All we can do is try, with good intentions.
noble*
mistakes*
I wouldn't blame Shrek or Ben, of course, I would not! But others would, and let's face it!
I might be 'blessed' because I realise my mistakes, but mending my mistakes... what if mistakes are a sure short by-product of your actions?
Err... can you ask Ben to be 'noble' and try not to break the glass next time he holds it?
*flashes eyebrows*
Did you shake your head and sigh again at my senselessness?
*just an after-thought*
No. :)
Post a Comment