Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The drama, my love, never ends.

Not if you're in my shoes. *winks*

Any-the-ways.

What if someone tells you, right in your face, that they have a crush on you?

Chances are, around 50% or above, that they might as well be fooling around. (Well, because they are clowns after all.)

But, the odds are that they might just have said what they actually meant, coating it with humour so that if things got out of control they'd have a fire exit sort of emergency escape route and use humour/mischief as an alibi.

What do you do then? How do you make sure there is no such thing going on? 

*looks away*

*looks back again* 

What?! 

I'm just asking! Don't raise your eye-brow, for the love of God! I'm just curious. Hmph. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will just smile and say, " Thank you!" That's what I have said. :)

Anonymous said...

Rather, that's what I have done.

Sunkee Ann said...

*smiles* Well, I found myself a little speechless to say 'thank you' or... anything, for that matter. :P

Post a Comment