Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I think I just might be coming back to my senses...

Just a thought, but.

So, just to be clear on this- Dan and Blair were never meant for each other. It was just plain wishful thinking and that's all.

I'm still sad.

I've a history of shooing people away. I'm not just good at it, I'm marvelous. As gopher put it once, I'm so good I should get an award (Oscar) for it.

I repel. I'm horrible, and it makes me sad but I don't want to do anything about it. I don't want to change. I am what I am. Love me or leave me. There is no other option available. I won't give you a chance to love me, so you'll just have to stick with the second one. *frowns*

I need major pacification (if that is a word).

I feel so foolish.

Why can't I be a good person? The kind of person people adore.

I want to stop laughing, not even when we make people sit on leaves or when I make a fool out of gophers and steal phones from right beneath their noses. I don't want to laugh, no matter how funny things may be. I won't mind smiling though.

This is such an emo post. Yuck.

Z is the most awesome-st person on earth, God stopped manufacturing such creatures long ago.

I miss papa. He's at sea- again! Sighs. Godspeed, my beloved seaman.

G'night.

*tracing back her footsteps to sanity* It's going to be a wearing trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think u r gud the way u r.no changes required..so dun b sad..dun change ur self for people adoration..

Anonymous said...

Why can't I be a good person? The kind of person people adore.

:) Why do I always find stuff on your blog that in some way is close to my own life?

Hope you're doing fine

Love,

Ally

Post a Comment