When I get angry. I get VERY angry. It's almost maddening. And when I that way, I don't want anyone to speak to me. I want everyone to shut up. Just do anything but don't talk to me when I go off at the deep end!
It's almost as if my anger is a dark force that dwells inside me, and all hell is on the brink of breaking loose when it's unleashed. It's frightening sometimes.
When I feel this demon coming out of its slumber, I fall silent. It's a creepy silence, I tell you. I don't speak to anyone. I'm quiet as a sea before a storm. I feel as if opening my mouth would allow this dark force to escape and devour everything around me.
Anyways.
Nose piercing, what d'ya say?
*smiles*
Do you have any idea, how much fun ciphering is? It's uber awesome!! *winks*
3 comments:
so the chemical properties r dangerous wen quiet, volatile wen angry :)
join the club.
majworld: Haha. Uhhh, I don't know, lol.
Ess: Ahh, yes..
Post a Comment