Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More grumblings...

I hate everyone.

I'm having a fun time and I want to share this with someone. But, no one's there. My friends (even my sisters) are too busy to lend an ear to my loco chronicles. Sighs. How many friends do I have anyways- FOUR! *Ok, you can stop staring now!* I know other people too!! *trying to defend myself* But I'd rather prefer them to be called 'acquaintances'. I'm sorry, I'm not very accepting.

Anyways so, I don't have anyone who'd listen to me. *long face*

I'm angry. But, I'm more sad than angry. And, I don't know, I don't want to talk to anyone. I feel very, very sad.

I called someone an '(uh-ga-lee) deh-cah-reh-shun peee-ee-sss' (jokingly, of course), but they were kinda mad at me for that. I didn't even realise they found it hurtful. Tsk. We're fine now, though.

I don't like it. I don't like anything.

Nobody wants to listen to me.

*walks out*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no one listens this way in today's era..zabardasti sunana pdta hai..so friends sunay na sunay, catch ur friends nd sb keh do :).

Post a Comment