- It's sad life does not come with a manual. (Err.. Ok.. May be it's not that sad after all)
- A broken road..... *Hmmm*
- I have lost interest in blogging which is also very sad. Primary reason: Blankness, empty-headed-ness.
- However, when I am in the car (on my way to and back from college) I get so many brilliant ideas to blog about but another sad fact of my life is that I have a memory span shorter than that of a gold fish. I forget things.
- I think I will buy a planner or something of that sort.
- My cousin just got me Windows 7 =) It is nice. Similar to vista however, a little nicer. I have sweeet cousin.
- I have to complete NFS SHIFT *huh* (I make it sound like a school assignment) Anyways, I liked CARBON better.
- I feel less stingier which is a good thing (for you)
- I am thinking of putting on weight. But I seriously need to cut back on chocolates or else I am sure to get diabetes. But... =S there are these new chocolates that I am munching on these days =P They even have nice messages underneath the wrappers.
- I WANT TO WRITE A POST that qualifies as a sensible post.
- I am trying to write something. A short story or a long story or may be it is not a story at all. *Ugh* I don't know. Just pray that I may complete it soon.
- I have been thinking of painting since sooooooooo long. My oil paints must have rotten by now.
- Accounting has consumed me. I dreamt about double-entries today. Oh God! This is outrageous. Oh and a few nights back, I also saw Salman Khan for the second time. Cheesy! lol.
- I am unable to write proper sentences. Reason: Same as mentioned in the 3rd pointer. If this is not cured soon, I will run into a panic attack.
- This is crazy. My blog. I don't like it anymore.
- I have been making stick figures. Face-less stick figures.
| The nice messages I was talking about |
Pst! Pst! Those of you who got till here; a good pat on your back. You have got nerves, I tell you.
No comments:
Post a Comment