With S and papa jaani gone on their separate little expeditions; ammi, Zizoo (she'll kill me if she finds I call her that here) and I are sort of, feeling a tad wee lonely. It's quieter around here now. Not saying papa jaani and S used to ensure a havoc back here- well I'm sure about S at least. *giggles*
Trimmed my nails. I think I clipped them a little too short, they're going to bug me a little now.
So... Do you have something to say?
Please don't say no. Say something; anything.
Dil chah raha hai koi mujhse
And for the same reason, I miss Gruph. She talks a lot. A lot lot! The emphasis on a lot cannot simply be over emphasized, that's all I'm saying.
I want to go meet her; and I know, she's going to get a bit out of hand and go on talking without any need for input, or response from the other party. So, basically I know it's going to be a one-way communication. But, I am desperate. *deep breath*
Lazy, lonely, summer afternoons. Sounds like a good time to read, eh?
Let's see how the day unrolls.
Adieu.
P.S. Ohhh... How do you pronounce Les Misrables? Leh-what? Lol.
2 comments:
reminds me of ur old ramadan posts..hope to c some similar posts this ramadan :)
*smiles*
*fingers crossed*
Post a Comment