Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ramadan mubarak!

Can't sleep. There's too much on my mind...

Last ramadan, I was another person. Standing on the mark of almost a year, I'm another person altogether.

What changed? To this, I never found the correct answer- well, not yet.

Although, there is something I know. And that is, that this person has lost her connection with her Creator. As much as I regret, the truth remains that she isn't as close to her Sustainer as she once used to be, despite her vices.

I haven't been sad, for the most longest period as far as I can remember. But, I haven't been happy either. The only feeling that I've crossed paths with lately is agitation, discontentment.

From bad, to worse. What growth!

Help me Allah saa'iin.

Any-the-ways. This wasn't meant to turn out so remorseful, I don't know what happened. Read the title again, I had no intentions to make this post sound like what it does now.

But then, who cares. Hola! It's my blog. *smiles* Ramadan mubarak. Pray for me, won't you? Yes, you. Thank you. *smiles again*
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

5 comments:

Tauqeer said...

Ramadan Mubarak to you too. Hopefully this month turns out better for you.

Amna Siddiqui said...

Khair Mubarak :)
And let this month revive that connection :)

Sunkee Ann said...

@tauqeer: congratulations- on your first ever sane comment.
And.... Why, thank you so much. :)

Sunkee Ann said...

@ amna: thank you very much amna. I honestly hope this blessed month re-establishes the link that's been down lately. :) please pray.

Tauqeer said...

I am glad I have managed to fix myself. I wish you same. ;)

Post a Comment