@ r.alsharif: this time around in the year, we usually have plenty of rain however, this time... *sighs* scant rain. But that night, was wonderfully crazy. =) Thanks for dropping by.
@ Tauqeer: Oh dear! *bummer* Why, of course!!! Lol. So, now we know why I was laughing my head off... *I-feel-so-dumb-right-now* =P
7 comments:
It is :D
And hysterical fits of laughter are the best as well :D
Nice to know I'm not the only one who starts cracking up when it rains =D
Was it Acid rain?
*cid = Nitrous oxide
@ Amna: Haha, yes!
@ a*: Ditto! =)
@ Tauqeer: Acid rain, you ask? Lol, how would I know, I was busy laughing! Never thought of noticing such intricate details. =P
It sure is. I live in Kuwait, where it rains once a year if you're lucky
*Nitrous oxide = 'laughing gas'
LOL
@ r.alsharif: this time around in the year, we usually have plenty of rain however, this time... *sighs* scant rain. But that night, was wonderfully crazy. =)
Thanks for dropping by.
@ Tauqeer: Oh dear! *bummer*
Why, of course!!! Lol. So, now we know why I was laughing my head off...
*I-feel-so-dumb-right-now* =P
Post a Comment