And therefore, we laughed.
Khairu just spilt all the milk all over the floor... and his face too. It slipped out of his hands. Albeit, how did he manage getting it all over his face is beyond my imagination and guessing abilities.
Instead of scolding him, everybody started laughing. Well, of course I didn't. Well, not initially. *tries not to laugh* I feigned a little anger, but then... I burst out laughing. I had to. He looked outrageously hilarious, you see.
3 comments:
Ann, i need you back =D its crazy of all the people that i used to know on blogger i remember you and sidra the most and although we dont get to connect anymore i feel like we really need to =] facebook me? email me? allycious32@gmail.com is my cheesy gmail address that as created 4 years ago lol
that was created*
Allyyyy, I was talking about you to a friend only a few days ago. Of course senora, we need to get together, even if it means through a cyberspace. But then you've been literally so so far away lady, do you know that! *scolds*
Shall be emailing you, soon! *hugs* :)
Post a Comment