You listen to Black-eyed Peas and I listen to Abida Parveen, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan (and the sorts).
This is trouble.
Trouble. Trouble. Trouble, I tell you.
I've lost the count for my crushes. Lovely.
Tomorrow is a chutti. Haye! I'm so happy.
I'm changing. As in, I'm not the same. Tsk. Damn!
Did I tell you I passed the God forsaken exam that I flunked in last time? I did. I passed. Oh dear God. Isn't it delightful?
Shig says I should stop acting like someone from shakespeare's family. Hehe. It's got something to do with the way that I speak/write/text/etc.
6 comments:
crushing is fun :D
i listen to both, the black eyed peas & ustad nusrat fateh ali khan :D diverse taste in music.
and indeed it is delightful that you passed on your second attempt :D
nice blog you have here :D
@ Furree Katt: Yes it is ;)
@ MagicalMe: Yayee. I too have a taste that is way too diverse. Yet, black eyed peas is something I'm not crazy about.
Thank you ;) I had to or else I would have shot myself (with a water gun, obviously).
Thank you again.
I love how all these new crush/love posts are coordinated with the coming of spring. xD
now the time has come that u shud crush all crushes nd get serious :p
@ Asad: Haha yeah. I just noticed. :)
@ majworld: Get serious? Oh no no!
Post a Comment