Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Of cloudless climes and starry skies.

'Would you by any chance know, my love, what you and this night hold in common? It is but the exquisiteness, the glamour, the mystery, and most of all- the darkness, my precious.'

All I want to do is sit up, and stare into the darkness of the night. Feel the wind. Unleash my thoughts. Let them wander everywhere, anywhere.

 I just wish to stay up all night tonight and think. Think about... nothing. Think about everything.

'She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies..'
-- Lord Byron

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..wat happened to u :)..i hope, i really hope u hve not fallen in trap of the heart :p..or is it all due to india pak match tension :p

Sunkee Ann said...

No, no. I'm fine! A-okay. It's the match, lol. It's getting to me.

Post a Comment