"Tears popping out of eyes". That must be sight worth seeing. Haha.
Loser. What compels you to speak a language you are so pathetic in. I can only wonder. (Not that I created the language but hey! You are beyond hope.)
Haye! I'm so rude. Allah maafi!
I have no clue why and how do people tolerate me? My tantrums are so bloody inexplicable. Iring, I tell you. And yet, it seems to bother nobody. Not really, I mean.
Kisi din jootay paraingay mujhey yaqeenan, aur woh bhi sab mil kar maraingay! *besharmo wali grin*
And as for you precious, you are smothering me. Let me breathe- for Heaven's sake. Jaan leni hai kya? HUH!
Bye bye evdo. Hello ptcl. Hence, hellooo multiplayer!!! *grins*
I need space.
Have you played dead space? Yuck. Doom 3? Yuck yuck. Half-life? Yuck yuck yuck^infinity!
Shoo now. Do some work. Stop reading other people's blogs.
Hehe.
I am nuts.
Muskarao mat.
So are you!
No comments:
Post a Comment