Sunday, March 7, 2010

Aankhon ka rang, baat ka lehja badal gaya
Woh shakhs aik shaam main kitna badal gaya

Why are variations in tone so easy to discern? *Sighs* Had I only not been so sensitive to changes. This is probably the second or third consecutive time that BJ talked to me in such a deadpan manner. I cannot even remember doing anything wrong. The last time I called, I woke him up in the middle of the night but I am sure this is not, in any way, the reason behind his behaviour. The second last time he called, he was so abrupt and handed the phone to Pa. That was the time I noticed his expressionless tone for the first time; everything was perfectly fine before that. The most perplexing of all questions is "Why".

I hate dislike overseas residents, I am sorry! *Hmph*

No comments:

Post a Comment