I am amazed how suddenly I have started wishing that a day had more than 24 hours. Past few days have been mad. I cannot remember being this busy before- well, blame it on my short termed memory. Haha! But no seriously! And Friday was the awful-EST. Well, let me think.. was it Friday or Sunday that was the awful-EST. Ummmm Nah!! Can't decide, tough competition, you know. I was.... HUH!!! I am sooo tired!!!
Went to Hyderabad on Tuesday and returned the same day, it was tiring, horribly tiring. Wednesday went by in an attempt to relax but that didn't work out. I do not remember Thursday, it feels as if I skipped it. Then came the mother of all, Friday. I woke up early to make chocolate mousse for my khaala's and my cousins' birthday. One mousse for three birthdays. ;) I will post peeectures of it in the next post. LOL. I had a class that day but then it got cancelled which was a pleasant surprise as I hoped the day won't end up very tiring but, somehow it did!!
Then there was this Professional Training Application from Ernst & Young which drained out every single drop of energy from my body. This was the first time I was applying to any articleship programme. What was surprising in a very pissing manner was the fact that they asked for references even for training.... Huh? I mean, seriously? Anyways, I somehow managed to fill in the application and submitted it on Saturday which also happened to be the last date. LOL. You know, I and deadlines walk hand in hand since a long long time. But I'm afraid I have to report a minor mess that I performed while filling up the form. The form very clearly said that "Inaccurate and incomplete forms will not be processed" and I... Well, I forgot to fill in a field. *Nervous* I left out the Relationship field under the References head. I and my friends think it is not a big deal but I have no idea what E & Y Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder think. *Bites nails* These big four firms are snobby, you know!! Hmph!!
Sunday was another disaster, to tell you so. I have a 4-hour class on Sundays. *Bangs the head with a wall* Yes, kill me! I have no life anyways. And to add a cherry on top of the cake, I scored 10.5 on a 20 mark test. Hahahah!! That was funny, by the way. I returned home in the evening and then had to dress up for a Milad at my Mamoo's place. Not to forget I had a class early in the morning, the next day. *Sigh* By the bye, other than being worn-out I was also starving on Sunday. Just had breakfast and the next meal was a late night dinner.
On Monday, I was anything but myself. I could hardly pay attention in the class. During the class, I remembering mentioning to Arwa that I am seriously considering taking an early retirement from life. What? Don't look at me like that! I was exhausted! Anyways, when the class got over and we walked out of the class, Arwa brought to my attention the manner in which we were walking. She said and I quote, "Yaar!! *giggles* Hum kaise chal rahey hain!! Zombies ki tarah!!" She was cent percent correct. We were literally dragging ourselves to our cars. I was tired as a dog, although I never understand why are dogs so tired to have a simile to their credit because in my opinion they are are usually loafing around.
Past week has been a ghanchakar. Yes, that's about it. The length of my posts has started to scare me off, I won't be surprised if it has the same effect on others. ;) Anyhow, so this is the detailed alibi for my absence from my blog; my humzaad. And...... Sorry Sidra that you had to miss me which, by the way, feels very elating!! I missed you too!! No faking, cross my heart!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment